OBDLink SX is the perfect plug-and-play scan tool designed for the budget-minded do-it-yourself mechanic. Despite its modest price tag, it is packed with advanced features normally found in more expensive scan tools.
Free OBDwiz software included!
OBDLink SX will quickly and accurately diagnose engine problems and access performance parameters for all OBD2 compliant vehicles. Use the latest version of OBDwiz software on any Windows laptop, netbook, or PC and you have a sophisticated, easy-to-use diagnostic system for a small fraction of the cost of comparable standalone units!
- Plug-and-play design
- Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates and more graph points
- Advanced commands to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with older ELM327-based scan tools
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Improved automatic protocol detection - OBDLink SX connects with more vehicles than any other scan tool
- Free OBD2 Diagnostic Software - OBDwiz and OBDLink Android app are included free of charge!
- Smart, keep-alive algorithm helps ensure a constant connection on all vehicles, even ISO and KW
- The large CAN memory buffer makes OBDLink SX the most stable scan tool available
The free feature-packed OBDwiz diagnostic software included with the scan tool allows you to:
- Turn off check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
Legislated OBD protocols
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Dimensions: 3.5" L x 1.75" W (89 mm x 45 mm)
- OBDLink SX USB Scan Tool Interface
- CD containing OBDwiz and installation instructions
- Printed Quick Start Guide