OBDLink MX+ is a secure Bluetooth scan tool that's compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices. OBDLink MX+ can access SW CAN & MS CAN networks in addition to standard OBDII protocols. MX+ is up to 300% faster than other adapters, and with its BatterySaver™ technology, you can even leave MX+ plugged in without draining your battery.
Free OBDwiz software and OBDLink app included!
- Up to 3x faster than other adapters
- Supports SW CAN & MS CAN protocols. With enhanced diagnostics, these protocols provide access to many additional vehicle modules.
- Small form factor that won’t obstruct driver legroom.
- Hack-Proof – Cutting-edge security scheme virtually eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- BatterySaver Technology – innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
- Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets – Turn your laptop, iPhone, or Android device into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor.
- Free OBD2 Diagnostic Software - OBDwiz, OBDLink Android app and OBDLink iOS app are included free of charge!
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables MX+ to connect to more OBDII-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool.
- Peace of Mind – Covered by a 3-year warranty & 90-day money-back guarantee.
Legislated OBD protocols
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
Additional OBD protocols
- Single Wire CAN (GM)
- Medium Speed CAN (Ford)
- Dimensions: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 in (50 x 45 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34.02 g)
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
- OBDLink MX+ Bluetooth Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- License key for OBDwiz software is provided when registering within OBDwiz