OBDLink LX is an easy-to-use, inexpensive, hacker-proof, lightning-fast Bluetooth OBD adapter that can turn your smart phone, tablet, laptop, or netbook into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor.
Free OBDwiz software included!
This product is NOT compatible with the iPhone or iPad. Please see OBDLink MX Wi-Fi if you want to use an iPhone or iPad.
Consider purchasing OBDLink MX if you need access to Single-Wire CAN (GMLAN) or Ford Medium-Speed CAN (MS-CAN) in addition to the standard OBD2 protocols.
- Up to 300% faster than the closest competitor. Experience faster screen updates and more graph points.
- Small form factor – OBDLink LX plugs directly into the DLC connector with no cables to get into your way.
- Hack-Proof – Unique security scheme eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- BatterySaver Technology – Plug it in, and leave it in, without the danger of draining your vehicle's battery. Fully automatic sleep and wake-up does not require switches or manual button presses!
- Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets – Turn your laptop, netbook, Android, or Symbian device into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. Not compatible with Apple products.
- Free OBD2 Diagnostic Software - OBDwiz and OBDLink Android app are included free of charge!
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables LX to connect to more OBDII-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool.
- Peace of Mind – Covered by a 3-year warranty & 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Superior Compatibility – Works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.
Legislated OBD protocols
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Dimensions: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches (51 x 45 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (33 g.)
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- License key for OBDwiz software