OBDLink S is an OBD to RS232 interface in a small form factor, durable enclosure.
It is perfect for permanent vehicle installations, situations where a USB port is
not available, or where the workstation is located a significant distance from the
vehicle being scanned. Typical applications include:
- Fleet management and tracking systems
- In-vehicle data logging
- Emissions testing
The free feature-packed OBDwiz diagnostic software included with the scan tool allows
- Turn off check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
The firmware inside the OBDLink S unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy
the latest features by downloading a free update.
OBDLink S is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold
in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. OBD
legislation varies from country to country, therefore if you reside outside the
check here to verify that your vehicle is OBD-2 compliant before
purchasing this product.
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year