Introducing the world’s smallest and fastest OBD adapter! OBDLink MX
is the first Bluetooth scan tool that can access SW CAN & MS CAN networks in addition
to standard OBDII protocols. MX is up to 400% faster than the closest competitor.
Thanks to MX's innovative BatterySaver™ technology, you can even leave MX plugged
in without draining your battery when the engine is off.
Free OBDwiz software included!
- Up to 4x faster than the closest competitor – MX accelerates Apps by up to
250% and PC software by up to 400%. Experience faster screen updates and more graph
- Supports SW CAN & MS CAN protocols – MX is the only scan tool in its class
that can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard
- World’s smallest scan tool – At just under 2” long, OBDLink won’t obstruct
- Hack-Proof – Cutting-edge security scheme virtually eliminates the risk of
- BatterySaver Technology – MX’s innovative sleep function lets you leave it
plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
- Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make
informed repair decisions.
- Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets – Turn your laptop, netbook, Android,
or Symbian device into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor.
Note: Not compatible with Apple products.
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables
MX to connect to more OBDII-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool.
- Free diagnostics software – Includes ScanTool.net’s exclusive OBDwiz license
for Windows (a $39.95 value)
- Peace of Mind – Covered by our 3-year warranty & 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Superior Compatibility – Works with more 3rd party apps & software than any
OBDLink MX works with all 1996 & newer model year cars and light trucks sold in
the U.S., including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Live outside the
U.S.? Most newer non-U.S. vehicles are complaint with the OBDII standards.
Check here to verify that MX will work with your non-U.S. vehicle. If you
have any doubts, we do offer a 90 day, no-hassle money-back guarantee!
- Legislated OBD protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Single Wire CAN (GM)
- Medium Speed CAN (Ford)
- Dimensions: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches (51 x 45 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (33 g.)
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
- OBDLink MX Scan Tool Interface
- CD containing OBDwiz and installation instructions
- Printed Quick Start Guide
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee and a 3 year