OBDLink is our latest, most advanced PC-based scan tool that supports all OBD-2
compliant vehicles. Use it to convert your laptop, netbook, or desktop PC into a
sophisticated, easy to use diagnostic system — for a small fraction of the
cost of comparable standalone units! The package includes everything you need to
diagnose your vehicle's problems.
The free feature-packed OBDwiz diagnostic software included with the scan tool allows
- Turn off check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
The firmware inside the OBDLink unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy
the latest features by downloading a free update.
OBDLink is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold
in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. OBD
legislation varies from country to country, therefore if you reside outside the
check here to verify that your vehicle is OBD-2 compliant before
purchasing this product.
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year